The IQ Flood-S detects the presence of water and allows you to know when potential flooding occurs before extensive damage is done. Great for installing at the base of water heaters, washing machines, sinks, and more. Includes a 6’ wire with water contact sensor and encryption technology.
– Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems- 6’ cord
– Water “bug” can be fastened to the floor to the wall
– Reports water presence to IQ Panel
– Get e-mail or text alerts if there is water detected
– Sensor: 2.5”H x 1”W x .5”D
– Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open air. Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery.
– Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
– Unique code ID
– Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes.
– RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
– Operating Temperature: -10C~50C Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing Storage Temperature: -40-80C
– Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V Lithium (x2).
– (2) -Panasonic CR2032 -Energizer CR2032 -Duracell DL2032