The IQ Doorbell wires directly to a home’s existing indoor chime unit, turning any doorbell into a “smart” doorbell. The simple, elegant and cost-effective approach eliminates the need to retrofit the outdoor button while maintaining the existing pre-wired bell and chime. Instantly making your home smarter, the IQ Doorbell can turn on your porch light or tell your exterior video cameras to start recording. Recorded video clips can be sent directly to your mobile device via text or email, so you know who stopped by. The small form factor easily installs with a standard screw driver, boasts an 8-10-year battery life and supports two pre-wired bells.
– Integrates into home’s existing doorbell unit
– No need to mess with the button on the door
– Works with both front and back doors
– Custom text to speech for doorbell names
– Create automation rules such as “When my doorbell rings, turn on the porch light” or “When my doorbell rings, activate my porch camera to record”
– Sensor: 2.5”H x 1”W x .5”D
– Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open air. Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery.
– Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
– Unique code ID
– Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes.
– RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
– Operating Temperature: -10C~50C Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing Storage Temperature: -40-80C
– Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V Lithium (x2).
– (2) -Panasonic CR2032 -Energizer CR2032 -Duracell DL2032